Secret Landscape Tours offers various group tours of some of the most fascinating ancient landscapes in the British Isles and Ireland
NEW for 2016!
10 day Group Tour 'Sacred Sites of the West Country' in the Autumn. 3rd October to 12th October 2016.
We also run 'Sacred Sites of the West Country' for one to three people throughout the year at dates to suit you.
Sacred Sites of the West Country - we take you on a 10-day tour of Wiltshire, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
We offer 3-day tours to the following locations:
• Avebury & Stonehenge - two of the best-known prehistoric sites in the world.
• Dorset - one of the most beautiful counties in England.
• Glastonbury & Its Environment - the ancient Isle of Avalon and its surroundings, steeped in history, myth and legend.
• West Cornwall - the magical land of saints, mystics and artists.
• North Wales - wild, powerful and elemental landscapes.
We also offer one-day tours to a variety of fascinating sacred sites:
• Avebury & Stonehenge
• Cadbury Castle
• Brean Down
• Culbone Church
• Chagford & Dartmoor
• Wells & Mendip Hills
• Stanton Drew Stone Circles & Cheddar Gorge
• The Somerset Levels
• Dorset - Cerne Abbas Giant, Maiden Castle and Coast.
• The Cotswolds
We run our ten-day Sacred Sites tour as a group tour in October 2016 or as a private tour for up to three people at most times of the year apart from December, January and February. Our three-day tours run every month with dates to suit you. Our popular one-day tours have flexible dates and are subject to demand. Tour numbers range from a minimum of two persons for our one-day and three -day tours although we can take single pilgrims subject to a small additional fee. We tend to take up to fifteen people for our October 'Sacred Sites of the West Country' tours, so quite small, which we find people prefer. However, we are happy to take smaller and larger tours by arrangement. We enjoy customising our tours to suit requirements. We find that this flexibility is a real bonus for those who have places that they particularly want to visit but which aren't on the itinerary.
Please visit our Booking & Prices page for further details.
Secret Landscape Tours offer flexible and interesting tours of some of the most extraordinarily beautiful landscapes in the British Isles.
The choice is up to you!